By Roberta A. Gottlieb
- Discusses present knowing of the jobs of autophagy in well-being and disease
- Covers the history of autophagy, the improvement of instruments and therapeutics to degree and modulate autophagy, and autophagy in tissues and affliction processes
Read or Download Autophagy in Health and Disease PDF
Similar cell biology books
Emerging occurrences of varied ailments and epidemics have pressurized the already-burdened healthiness method around the globe, and this imposes an extraordinary problem on our present examine in selecting disease-specific biomarkers and molecular goals, specifically for cancers, neurological problems and unexplained infertility.
Every one quantity of Advances in Pharmacology presents a wealthy number of experiences on well timed themes. Emphasis is put on the molecular foundation of drug motion, either utilized and experimental.
Mobile treatment for stroke and neural trauma has won all over the world cognizance over the past decade and has proven a few promising effects. quite a few cells, together with neural stem cells, bone marrow stem cells, endothelial progenitor cells, and so on have had protecting or regenerative results in animal types.
Mesenchymal stromal/ stem cells (MSCs) symbolize a heterogeneous telephone inhabitants with immunomodulating, tissue repairing, differentiating, migratory and angiogenic skills, making them vital instruments for medical and translational study. An realizing of the position of MSCs in modulating tumor development offers a glimpse into their function in non-pathological tissue home improvement and capability regenerative tissue treatments.
- Phytohormones and Abiotic Stress Tolerance in Plants
- Cell Biology E-Book
- Exploring the Cell Membrane: Conceptual Developments (Comprehensive Biochemistry)
- Experimental Glycoscience: Glycobiology
Additional info for Autophagy in Health and Disease
Autophagy in Health and Disease by Roberta A. Gottlieb