By Donald L. Sparks
- Maintains the top impression issue between serial courses in agriculture
- Presents well timed experiences on very important agronomy issues
- Enjoys a long-standing recognition for excellence within the field
Read or Download Advances in Agronomy: 102 PDF
Best cell biology books
Emerging occurrences of varied ailments and epidemics have pressurized the already-burdened healthiness procedure around the globe, and this imposes an unheard of problem on our present examine in settling on disease-specific biomarkers and molecular goals, particularly for cancers, neurological problems and unexplained infertility.
Every one quantity of Advances in Pharmacology presents a wealthy selection of stories on well timed issues. Emphasis is put on the molecular foundation of drug motion, either utilized and experimental.
Mobile remedy for stroke and neural trauma has won around the world consciousness over the past decade and has proven a few promising effects. quite a few cells, together with neural stem cells, bone marrow stem cells, endothelial progenitor cells, and so on have had protecting or regenerative results in animal versions.
Mesenchymal stromal/ stem cells (MSCs) symbolize a heterogeneous mobile inhabitants with immunomodulating, tissue repairing, differentiating, migratory and angiogenic skills, making them vital instruments for medical and translational learn. An realizing of the function of MSCs in modulating tumor progress offers a glimpse into their position in non-pathological tissue home improvement and power regenerative tissue remedies.
- Vectors: A Survey of Molecular Cloning Vectors and Their Uses (Biotechnology)
- Functional Glycomics: 479 (Methods in Enzymology)
- HCV/Oxidative Stress and Liver Disease (Frontiers in Hepatology)
- Stem Cells and Cancer Stem Cells,Volume 3: Stem Cells and Cancer Stem Cells, Therapeutic Applications in Disease and Injury: Volume 3
- Chaperones: 16 (Topics in Current Genetics)
Extra resources for Advances in Agronomy: 102
Advances in Agronomy: 102 by Donald L. Sparks