By C. Levy-Marchal,L. Pénicaud
Read or Download Adipose Tissue Development (Endocrine Development) PDF
Similar cell biology books
Emerging occurrences of assorted illnesses and epidemics have pressurized the already-burdened future health process around the globe, and this imposes an remarkable problem on our present study in determining disease-specific biomarkers and molecular pursuits, specifically for cancers, neurological problems and unexplained infertility.
Each one quantity of Advances in Pharmacology presents a wealthy number of reports on well timed subject matters. Emphasis is put on the molecular foundation of drug motion, either utilized and experimental.
Mobile remedy for stroke and neural trauma has received around the globe awareness over the last decade and has proven a few promising effects. quite a few cells, together with neural stem cells, bone marrow stem cells, endothelial progenitor cells, and so on have had protecting or regenerative results in animal versions.
Mesenchymal stromal/ stem cells (MSCs) signify a heterogeneous mobile inhabitants with immunomodulating, tissue repairing, differentiating, migratory and angiogenic talents, making them very important instruments for medical and translational examine. An figuring out of the function of MSCs in modulating tumor progress presents a glimpse into their position in non-pathological tissue home improvement and strength regenerative tissue cures.
- Sorting and Recycling Endosomes (Methods in Cell Biology)
- Knobil and Neill's Physiology of Reproduction
- Centromeres and Kinetochores: Discovering the Molecular Mechanisms Underlying Chromosome Inheritance (Progress in Molecular and Subcellular Biology)
- Innate and Adaptive Immunity in the Tumor Microenvironment: 1
- Enzymology at the Membrane Interface: Intramembrane Proteases: 584 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Neuronal Network Dynamics in 2D and 3D in vitro Neuroengineered Systems (Springer Theses)
Additional resources for Adipose Tissue Development (Endocrine Development)
Adipose Tissue Development (Endocrine Development) by C. Levy-Marchal,L. Pénicaud